Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Update from Emma Jane

www.atalyadesigns.co.ukMy dear beautiful friends and customers, please forgive me for not writing in my diary/blog earlier than today – but as most of you know, I suffer from Ulcerative Colitis and I have been most unwell these past few months with a flare. Do not worry if you had no idea – I know you all care greatly and send many prayers and love my way :)  I am still in mid-flare (they can last for up to four months) but I was feeling well enough to write a little something in my blog/diary and to say hello to all my lovely customers! I do hope you are well and enjoying your week. I am sending all my love and best wishes for a beautiful weekend to come :)
I have managed to add a few new rosaries to the site during my ‘good days’ and I’ve bought some new packaging for all my handmade items. They’re the cutest thing! Small purple press stud boxes that pop open to reveal the treasures within! Here’s a picture of them, I hope you like them too.
www.atalyadesigns.co.ukI’ve also had a request to create mala prayer beads for my site, and whilst I’ve never made them before – I thoroughly enjoyed researching about them and having a go at making them! I will be creating some more when I feel a little better, and then I’ll add them to the website – they’re a lovely strand of 108 gemstone beads to recite prayers, for chanting or to use during mediation. I hope my customers enjoy them as much as I’ll enjoy creating them! Watch this space!
Until next time, my beautiful Divine friends, have a wonderful weekend filled with treasures, love and holy blessings! With much love and light, Emma x x x
www.atalyadesigns.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment