Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Happy New Year!

To all my beautiful customers, family and friends – I would like to wish you all a very Happy New Year! May 2012 bring you much happiness, joy, miracles, abundance and light in to your life.
I’m currently suffering from a bad cold at the moment, so I’m a little behind on some things – but my new stock will be added soon, I promise! I’ve many new bespoke orders to create and some amendments to perform, so can’t wait to get started! Oh yes, I have added a few extra items to the ‘Sale Page’ too, if you fancy a quick peek. Just click HERE.

Thank you to all my new and long established customers for all their support, love and kind words throughout last year. Your generous words, heartfelt comments and bespoke orders have been a pleasure to create and make. My business would not be such a joy without you!
So, with a thankful heart I would like to wish you all a Happy New Year. May 2012 bring us all many Divine blessings!
God bless, Emma x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment