Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Feeling better, new rosaries and a voucher!

Hi everyone! Happy Halloween! I hope you’re all well and enjoying your week – I feel so very blessed and thankful for all your love and healing wishes. Your prayers and get well cards have been so generous and thoughtful, thank you! They have been a great comfort to me, and I’m now feeling a little better! I’m not back to full strength, but slowly getting there. I have had the opportunity to create and make some new rosary designs and mala prayer beads – which is wonderful!

Christmas RosaryI have added a Christmas rosary to the web site, which I really enjoyed making – I have included a free Holly Charm to be added to your rosary too (if you wish) and I think it’s a sweet idea – and looks really cute. I hope you like it too! It’s already available to buy online and with a few other designs that I’ve managed to make (three of which you’ve already bought – thank you!) – I’m fully stocked in time for Christmas. Phew!
I know, I know – Christmas? Am I really talking about Christmas already? Please forgive me my beautiful friends and customers, but once the cold wintry nights set in and the clocks go back – we all have to start preparing for the beautiful Christmas festivities, and buying early to avoid disappointment is always a good idea. So, I just thought I’d mention it. Also – if you order before Bonfire Night you can use the following voucher for 10% off everything on my site. Just use the code: PUMPKIN at the checkout and click ‘apply’ to receive your discount.
Until next time, my beautiful angels! May I wish you all a fabulous Halloween night and many blessings in your life, God bless, Emma x x x

www.atalyadesigns.co.uk 

No comments:

Post a Comment