Tuesday, January 08, 2013

New Rosaries Added!

Bud
Hi everyone! I hope you’re all enjoying the beautiful Spring weather we’re having – I love it when the sun shines and little buds start forming on the trees. So enchanting.


I have some news for you all, I’ve managed to add a few new rosaries to my web site and I’m currently in the process of taking some photos of the Saint bracelets I’ve recently finished. Very exciting, I love how the bracelets have turned out :) Here’s a sneak preview of the Saint Francis bracelet.
Saint BraceletThe new rosary beads that I’ve added are a ‘Sterling Silver Dumortierite and Hematite’ (number 42), a lovely purple rosary using ‘Sugilite Jasper and Bronze’ (number 43) and a Sterling Silver Baby rosary (number 101).  The first two rosaries can be found on this page, whereas, the baby rosary can be found here.
I’ve also added two new mini prayer booklets to my site, as customers have asked about different prayer aids and leaflets that they can buy – so I hope you like the new ones. You can find them here. Jesus and Mary prayers, they’re cute little books which I hope will bring much comfort and hope :)

Jesus Book of Prayers
The other Saint bracelets will be added over the coming few weeks, as I combine my time with some bespoke orders I currently have for Holy Communion. Which reminds me! I’m going to create some children’s wooden rosaries too – which I think will be perfect for the Special day. Small wooden beads, perfect for little hands. Too cute. Can’t wait to begin!
Until next time, my beautiful dear friends and customers – may I wish you all a wonderful weekend filled with blessings and abundance. All my love, Emma x x x
www.atalyadesigns.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment