Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Saint Francis Rosary Beads!

St. FrancisHi everyone!  It’s been a while since I last wrote in my blog/diary and sent an email to all my dear friends and customers – I do hope you’re all well and taking good care of yourselves.
I have been very busy over the past few weeks, creating and lovingly making new rosary designs and receiving ‘custom’ orders. I adore bespoke orders! Designing something for a precious soul is such a gratifying reward, I feel very blessed to meet such kindred souls who love my work as much as I do! Thank you to all my beautiful customers and friends for your support and love, it means so much to me.
I have created two new rosaries to Saint Francis of Assisi – he was such a beautiful soul. A gentle, caring, humble man – he seemed to resonate with pure Heavenly Light during his life on Earth. So, after reading quite a few books on this blessed soul (and buying too many Saint Francis trinkets!) – I felt compelled to dedicate a couple of rosaries to this humble, endearing man.
The first rosary contains Silver Leaf Jasper, Smokey Quartz and Hematite beads for protecting, grounding and harmonising the mind, body and spirit.
Rosary
The second rosary features a cute ‘dove’ bead and heart shaped Paters – with the following stones: Peace Jade, Picture Jasper and Angelite beads for peace, serenity and protection.
RosaryI hope you like them :) You can access them both on my web site, under Catholic Rosary Beads (on page one and two). I’ve also added a few more Gift Boxes to my web site, as many of my customers love the idea of choosing their own gift box. I hope you are pleased with the new selection of boxes 
I’m also in the process of creating some new Saint bracelets and rosary bracelets, as I think they’re becoming a firm favourite with you all! Thank you so much for all your beautiful comments and lovely words regarding my designs and creations – you truly make my job so fulfilling and rewarding. I love to hear from you, so thank you for keeping in touch – it makes my day.
Until next time, sending you much love and Divine blessings, God bless, Emma x x
http://www.atalyadesigns.co.uk 

No comments:

Post a Comment