Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Charity Rosary Beads and New Designs!

Hello my beautiful friends and customers! I hope you’re all well and looking forward to the festive season – did you know, it’s only 29 days til Christmas day! How exciting! Thanks to a lot of rest and healing prayers, I am feeling much better with my Colitis and back to creating rosaries and new prayer beads :) Thank you again to everyone for your support and love.
I also thought it might be a beautiful idea to create some handmade rosary beads and prayer beads for charity – enabling my customers to donate money to a good cause and also receive one of my handmade items in the process. After choosing a rosary or prayer gift from the items listed on my charity page and the order has been processed, I then donate 50% of the proceeds to the designated charity listed on the page.  A customer from Newcastle has recently donated £10 after ordering a faith bracelet for £20 – so we’re on our way! If you fancy donating a little something to charity (any amount will be a blessing, £2, £5 it doesn’t matter) – it will mean so much to so many people. Thank you in advance for your kindness!
Here is the web page for donating (without purchasing an item) – http://www.justgiving.com/atalya-designs
meditationcharityI’m also creating some new baby bracelets, as they have been selling well these past few months and a new collection of spiritual meditation beads have also been added to my site! I’m actually quite excited about these as they’re a lovely tool for meditation and contemplation. Perfect for someone who just wants to hold onto the beads and recite their own prayers. Many people are finding comfort from praying to their Guardian Angel and celestial beings. I’m hoping the new prayer beads will bring much comfort, love and faith to whoever wants to use them. I’ve even made the tassels myself – which as a terrible seamstress I’m quite pleased with the overall result! I’m now quite tassel crazy and looking at items I can add tassels to!
I will be adding the Christmas posting days on my web site soon, so you can be quite sure of your orders arriving in time for Christmas day :) Thank you again to everyone for your support and love over these past few months, you are an absolute blessing to me and my job is so much more rewarding thanks to your heavenly light shining upon me.

Wishing you all a truly beautiful week filled with love and Divine blessings, until next time, God bless, love Emma Jane x x x

 http://www.atalyadesigns.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment