Friday, March 15, 2013

New Rosary Beads!

Hello everyone! It’s been a while since I last wrote in my blog/diary and sent an email to all my dear friends and customers – I do hope you’re all well and looking forward to Spring and Easter. New buds are starting to sprout in the garden and new life is springing forth from the ground – it’s so beautiful to see! I do love Spring and the welcome sight of the sun shining upon the Earth :)
Holy Communion Rosary

What have I been up to I hear you ask? Well, I’ve been quite busy restocking my rosary beads after the Christmas season and creating new designs for the coming months. The Holy Communion season is soon approaching and with that in mind I’ve created a new rosary using lilac jade gemstones and silver flower beads for little girls. It’s turned out quite well, very cute! I hope you like it too…..
I’ve also created a Sacred Heart of Jesus rosary using faceted dream agate and coffee agate gemstones, these stones combine really well together and provide a lot of healing energies to promote harmony within the mind, body and spirit. Just beautiful! I’ve also added two new sterling silver rosary beads (told you I’d been busy!) – and they can both be found on this page: http://www.atalyadesigns.co.uk/handmade_rosary_beads/index.html

Rosary0seagrass0fossil_new4

Here are the three new rosaries for your to peruse, they’re made using some lovely gemstones – dream agate, coffee agate, fossil crinoid, blue impression jasper and antique agate. I do hope you like them! I thoroughly enjoyed creating them…..

I’m also on Pinterest, if you would like to Follow me then I’d be honoured and blessed if you did – here is my page for you to view and enjoy – http://pinterest.com/atalyadesigns/- I look forward to seeing you there! I’ve also had a thought about writing more frequently in my blog/diary to keep my customers more up to date – I promise not to bombard you with constant notifications everyday, but maybe once a month or twice a month might be nice :) Let me know if this doesn’t appeal to you and I can revert back to just once every two months.
Until next time, sending you much love and Divine blessings, God bless, Emma Jane x x

No comments:

Post a Comment